Package Base Details: vdr

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/vdr.git (read-only, click to copy)
Submitter: lotho
Maintainer: CReimer (M-Reimer)
Last Packager: M-Reimer
Votes: 61
Popularity: 0.013726
First Submitted: 2006-06-19 17:17
Last Updated: 2020-08-02 17:44

Packages (2)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next › Last »

azleifel commented on 2011-05-13 18:07

pkgrel=19
* Added patch fixing skincurses build with gcc 4.6

azleifel commented on 2011-04-29 20:42

pkgrel=18
* Added v4l2 compatibility patch from Gentoo (http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=359409)
* Stopped building the skincurses plugin due to incompatibility with ncurses 5.9

azleifel commented on 2011-04-29 17:55

Thanks for the report gardar. The problem is that videodev.h has been removed in linux-api-headers 2.6.38. Gentoo has a fix already and I will be checking it out over this weekend (I've just got back from vacation and I need to catch up!)

gardar commented on 2011-04-29 00:30

dvbdevice.c:14:28: fatal error: linux/videodev.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [dvbdevice.o] Error 1

azleifel commented on 2011-04-21 18:04

The tsplay patch has a use in mixed vdr 1.6 / 1.7 environments. Anyway, I just tried visited the host site and had no problems downloading the patch.

ecraven commented on 2011-04-21 08:37

as the tsplay patch is commented out anyway, please remove it from the list of sources (the host isn't reachable right now for me anyway)

azleifel commented on 2011-02-13 13:09

* Removed vdr-1.6.0-pluginparam.patch from the build because it upsets the Schedule display

azleifel commented on 2011-02-13 09:49

* Added vdr-1.6.0-pluginparam.patch to the build

azleifel commented on 2011-01-12 21:28

As a precaution, I've bookmarked https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Allan/Toolchain and will check it before installing any toolchain updates!

Pelikan commented on 2011-01-12 14:55

Wow, thank you azleifel this works. I was very frustrated by this error because it seemed impossible to find the cause. But this works perfectly. Who would have thought that something simple as changing 2.6.17 to 2.6.36 solves the problem.