Package Base Details: rust-git

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Keywords: mozilla rust
Submitter: mrshpot
Maintainer: spider-mario (ishitatsuyuki)
Last Packager: ishitatsuyuki
Votes: 26
Popularity: 0.000293
First Submitted: 2012-01-21 11:30
Last Updated: 2018-02-11 11:49

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Next › Last »

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-07-18 11:36

SolarAquarion: it's your helper's fault. Ignore in the config in the case.

SolarAquarion commented on 2017-07-18 11:22


Well, bauerbill is telling me to continually update rust-git. Instead of stopping the package automatically, the AUR helper is doing it for me. Like it is trying to get up to "3:...."

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-07-18 04:06

@SolarAquarion: no. It effectively prevents anyone from upgrading the package automatically.

SolarAquarion commented on 2017-07-18 03:26

Can you please remove the epoch? @ishitatsuyuki

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-05-20 05:24

@spider-mario, would you mind transferring this package to me? Currently the PKGBUILD of mine and you diverges quite much, and I'd like to bring my own improvements to more AUR users.

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-04-22 14:49

LLVM 4.0 is now in main repository, I have confirmed that Rust works with that.

Sorry for advertising here, but I have also added clippy packages to [rust-git].

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-04-19 11:45

LLVM 4.0 is in [testing]. DO NOT UPGRADE.

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-04-17 07:40

Checkout my unsigned repository for packages built with my own, diverged PKGBUILD:

This is updated on a best effort basis. Normally I rebuild every week, but sometimes I could be busy. Feel free to mail me to request an update.

You're welcome to use this for reference:

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-03-31 02:53

I have upgraded my PKGBUILD. No more build twice problems, and it now splits things by dist packages.

ishitatsuyuki commented on 2017-03-20 01:31

It's stored in a folder with the name of host triple, which can't be easily determined by the script. Moving them out is very tricky, and that's why I'm trying to avoid it.