Package Details: xmltv 0.6.1-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/xmltv.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: xmltv
Description: Set of utilities to download tv listings and format them in xml
Upstream URL: http://xmltv.org/wiki/
Licenses: GPL
Submitter: haawda
Maintainer: blueowl
Last Packager: blueowl
Votes: 61
Popularity: 0.005408
First Submitted: 2011-03-12 19:56
Last Updated: 2019-04-25 12:17

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 Next › Last »

ArnaudNux commented on 2020-02-16 20:09

t/test_tv_imdb.t ..... 13/14 blib/script/tv_imdb --quiet --imdbdir '/tmp/pDHg_SU4zj' --with-keywords --with-plot < t/data-tv_imdb/Show1.xml > '/tmp/pDHg_SU4zj/Show1.xml-output.xml' 2>&1 failed: 2, 0, 0 t/test_tv_imdb.t ..... Failed 13/14 subtests t/test_tv_split.t .... 3/21 assuming default UTF-8 encoding for output t/test_tv_split.t .... 15/21 assuming default UTF-8 encoding for output assuming default UTF-8 encoding for output t/test_tv_split.t .... ok

Test Summary Report

t/test_tv_imdb.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 14 Failed: 13) Failed tests: 2-14 Files=7, Tests=165, 68 wallclock secs ( 0.09 usr 0.02 sys + 60.87 cusr 7.49 csys = 68.47 CPU) Result: FAIL Failed 1/7 test programs. 13/165 subtests failed. make: *** [Makefile:1802: test_dynamic] Error 255 ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in check(). Aborting...

blueowl commented on 2020-02-03 17:22

@stuartiannaylor: Most probably your system is not in proper state. Try updating it first.
- Check your /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
- Update your system with pacman -Syu
- Try again

stuartiannaylor commented on 2020-01-09 11:57

[admin@kodi xmltv]$ makepkg -si ==> Making package: xmltv 0.6.1-1 (Thu 09 Jan 2020 11:54:33 GMT) ==> Checking runtime dependencies... ==> Installing missing dependencies... error: target not found: perl-unicode-string error: target not found: perl-xml-dom error: target not found: perl-xml-treepp ==> ERROR: 'pacman' failed to install missing dependencies. ==> Missing dependencies: -> perl-archive-zip -> perl-datetime -> perl-date-manip -> perl-file-slurp -> perl-datetime-format-strptime -> perl-datetime-locale -> perl-http-cache-transparent -> perl-http-response-encoding -> perl-html-tree -> perl-io-stringy -> perl-lingua-en-numbers-ordinate -> perl-lingua-preferred -> perl-soap-lite -> perl-term-progressbar -> perl-term-readkey -> perl-tk-tablematrix -> perl-unicode-string -> perl-unicode-utf8simple -> perl-www-mechanize -> perl-xml-dom -> perl-xml-libxml -> perl-xml-libxslt -> perl-xml-simple -> perl-xml-twig -> perl-xml-writer -> perl-parse-recdescent -> perl-cgi -> perl-xml-treepp -> perl-datetime-format-iso8601 -> perl-json

blueowl commented on 2018-08-08 10:41

It compiles and passes all tests for me. @Louis would you re-run the tests to find out what is the problem?

uncompress source xmltv tarball, cd xmltv-0.5.70 and re-run the tests by $ prove -p -f

Louis commented on 2018-07-24 22:33

Got a build error as well. Thanks to @sultanoswing's fix I've fixed this.

Original log: https://ptpb.pw/JQuf

khampf commented on 2018-07-04 20:19

As I am no longer using this package myself I will abandon it. I managed to transfer ownership to @blueowl as you seem more than capable to mantain it if you would like to. If not, pass it on or disown it for somebody else to adopt :)

blueowl commented on 2018-07-03 16:59

Please update the package to new version 0.5.70 Patch: https://paste.ee/p/OJ1WG

Then the temporary build fixes in prepare() can be removed (fixed upstream). Patch: https://paste.ee/p/6KCHJ

@fezla 0.5.69 builds just fine for me. What is your error?

fezla commented on 2018-07-03 00:44

Hmmmm. Tried it yesterday myself on a clean arch install and it failed while doing the tests during building.

gmelchett commented on 2018-07-02 07:59

I did just install xmltv and I didn't have to do any manual changes to get it to install and run.

jss commented on 2017-09-11 17:24

Although with new PKGBUILD, still get errors of modules not found because they are at /usr/lib/perl5/5.26/vendor_perl and @INC only includes /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl (without $version) and others similar.

The only way to build for me was to insert at the top:
export PERL5LIB=/usr/lib/perl5/5.26/vendor_perl

and to delete the 'unset PERL5LIB' everywhere.

So the build completed, now I'm going to test. If someone with more knowledge than me thinks I'm doing it wrong, please advise.