Package Details: sickrage-git 9.4.117.r0.g1db69f779-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/sickrage-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: sickrage-git
Description: A PVR application that downloads and manages your TV shows. Echel0n fork of sickbeard, with tvrage, torrents and anime support.
Upstream URL: https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/SickRage
Licenses: GPL3
Conflicts: sickrage
Provides: sickrage
Submitter: justin8
Maintainer: willemw
Last Packager: willemw
Votes: 14
Popularity: 0.000002
First Submitted: 2014-05-07 02:20
Last Updated: 2019-07-10 18:59

Dependencies (5)

Required by (3)

  • ombi (requires sickrage) (optional)
  • ombi-dev (requires sickrage) (optional)
  • plexrequests (requires sickrage) (optional)

Sources (4)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next › Last »

justin8 commented on 2014-03-25 22:49

That shouldn't happen. I have my CI server build it every week or so without issues...

Just untar the source files again in a clean folder and see if it works. If you still have issues, paste the output somewhere and send a link. It's working fine here: http://hastebin.com/haceteyowi.coffee

Cerynon commented on 2014-03-25 22:34

Not sure, though this is probably me as very new arch/AUR
installed to /source/arch/sources/sickbeard-piratebay-git
then ran makepkg
==> Retrieving sources...
==> ERROR: /source/arch/sources/sickbeard-piratebay-git is not a clone of git://github.com/mr-orange/Sick-Beard.git
Aborting...

justin8 commented on 2014-02-27 23:19

Thanks. I'll updated it in the next hour or so.

I should've had a \b on the end there to begin with :/

Valheru commented on 2014-02-27 15:08

Sickbeard TPB was updated 8 days ago to change the hashbangs in the scripts to python2, so the current sed operation in the PKGBUILD breaks the scripts since it replaces "python2" with "python22"

justin8 commented on 2014-01-06 06:28

Fixed!

justin8 commented on 2014-01-06 06:26

Ah thanks for that. I thought I removed that a while ago, must've missed it.

The latest version works with unrar v5 supposedly. The bugs I raised against pyunrar2 and sickbeard were fixed about a month ago, and I got rid of the unrar4 package.

I'll fix it in a couple hours. Ignore it for now, it was only optional anyway. :)

salsadoom commented on 2014-01-06 05:08

It references "unrar4" which doesn't exist.

justin8 commented on 2013-12-27 13:53

Fixed incorrect tmpfiles settings and bad pkgver function.

justin8 commented on 2013-12-02 00:44

PyUnrar2 was updated a few days ago, and then added to mr orange's sickbeard a few hours ago; the unrar4 opt depend has been removed and the version bumped.

justin8 commented on 2013-11-06 12:48

You would be correct! Thanks for that, it's fixed now. I've also updated to latest packaging standards for VCS versioning. You'll probably need to force an update the first time since 400 < 4000