Package Details: rutorrent 3.10-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/rutorrent.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: rutorrent
Description: Yet another web front-end for rTorrent
Upstream URL: https://github.com/Novik/ruTorrent
Keywords: bittorrent rtorrent torrent
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: rutorrent-plugins
Submitter: None
Maintainer: pizzaman
Last Packager: TheGoliath
Votes: 125
Popularity: 0.75
First Submitted: 2009-09-07 19:59
Last Updated: 2020-07-14 14:20

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next › Last »

grandchild commented on 2021-02-22 07:08

Note that people will not have gotten an automatic update from 3.10_beta to 3.10 since the last pkgbuild update in July. 3.10 is considered older than 3.10_beta.

Refer to https://github.com/Jguer/yay/issues/1464 .

hamelg commented on 2021-01-30 19:44

if rutorrent doesn't work with php8, please update the php dependency. https://archlinux.org/news/php-80-and-php-7-legacy-packages-are-available/

Nocifer commented on 2020-12-30 12:03

Hello. For the next release (whenever that may be) please consider adding the optional dependency python-cloudscraper, which is needed by the internal plugin _clouflare in order to work correctly.

See https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-rutorrent/pull/116 and https://github.com/Novik/ruTorrent/wiki/Plugin_cloudflare for more info.

EDIT: php-geoip could be added as well as it's needed for the internal geoip plugin.

alphe commented on 2020-05-10 17:23

Within the application by pressing ctrl+F1.

I use lighttpd and I didn't had issues before and till now the new version seems to work also fine.

TheGoliath commented on 2020-05-10 17:03

Within the application?

We are using the beta version of rutorrent to get things working again. It might be the case that the developer didn't change the version string for the beta release in the app itself

alphe commented on 2020-05-10 16:40

I just update to 3.10_beta, everything fine but the version (Ctrl-F1) remains 3.9. Is this correct?

TheGoliath commented on 2020-05-10 11:04

Updated the package. Can you test things out and give some feedback if sth isn't working properly?

pavelchavyr commented on 2020-04-29 15:44

@tuxayo, I used your PKGBUILD and it works for me. Thanks.

tuxayo commented on 2020-03-31 03:25

Here is the PKGBUILD that I modified to install version 3.10-beta.

Please check the diff with the original, I'm not sure what I did is clean.

# Maintainer: David Birks <david@tellus.space>
# Contributor: Piotr Rogoza <piotr dot r dot public at gmail dot com>
# Contributor: Jaroslav Lichtblau <dragonlord@aur.archlinux.org>
# Contributor: Sergei Lebedev <superbobry at gmail dot com>

pkgname=rutorrent
_pkgname=ruTorrent
pkgver=3.10_beta
_pkgver=3.10-beta
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="Yet another web front-end for rTorrent"
arch=('any')
url='https://github.com/Novik/ruTorrent'
license=('GPL')
depends=(php curl gzip coreutils)
optdepends=('mod_scgi: for SCGI protocol')
conflicts=(rutorrent-plugins)
source=( 
    $pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz::https://github.com/Novik/ruTorrent/archive/v${_pkgver}.tar.gz
    apache.example.conf
    apache.example.site.conf
)
sha256sums=('SKIP'
            '79b5aab7ef928727b3ec2aa0f1b0869310adde11cd774d148c03025deb6dec0c'
            '9afe7d2a9aadb5fd6a0fcd907f7f46bdc3630c369a5a684c51bbeeb5b4d354aa')
backup=( 
    etc/webapps/rutorrent/conf/config.php
    etc/webapps/rutorrent/conf/plugins.ini
    etc/webapps/rutorrent/conf/access.ini
)
options=(emptydirs !strip)

prepare() {
    cd $srcdir/$_pkgname-$_pkgver
    rm -f .gitignore
    msg2 "Removing files with Russian letters in filenames"
    cd plugins/tracklabels/labels
    find . -print0 | perl -MFile::Path=remove_tree -n0e 'chomp; remove_tree($_, {verbose=>1}) if /[[:^ascii:][:cntrl:]]/'
}
package() {
    cd $srcdir/$_pkgname-$_pkgver

    install -d "$pkgdir"/usr/share/webapps
    install -d "$pkgdir"/etc/webapps/$pkgname

    cp -r conf "$pkgdir"/etc/webapps/$pkgname/
    cp -r . "$pkgdir"/usr/share/webapps/$pkgname/

    rm -rf "$pkgdir"/usr/share/webapps/$pkgname/conf

    install -Dm644 ../apache.example.conf "$pkgdir"/etc/webapps/rutorrent/
    install -Dm644 ../apache.example.site.conf "$pkgdir"/etc/webapps/rutorrent/

    cd "$pkgdir"/usr/share/webapps/$pkgname
    ln -s /etc/webapps/$pkgname/conf

    #fix perms
    #chown http\: $pkgdir/usr/share/webapps/$pkgname/share/{settings,torrents,users}
    chmod 0777 $pkgdir/usr/share/webapps/$pkgname/share/{settings,torrents,users}
}

hamelg commented on 2019-08-19 19:58

I confirm, rutorrent 3.9-1 is broken. The fix reported by andreibsk works fine. thanks !