Package Details: radare2-cutter-ghidra 1.9.0.r49.g524b27fa-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: radare2-cutter-ghidra
Description: A Qt and C++ GUI for radare2 reverse engineering framework with Python and Ghidra support
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPL
Provides: radare2-cutter
Submitter: maximevince
Maintainer: maximevince
Last Packager: maximevince
Votes: 1
Popularity: 0.60
First Submitted: 2019-09-06 13:42
Last Updated: 2019-11-15 13:08

Latest Comments

mardab commented on 2019-12-07 17:43

according to #417, python-pkgconfig is also needed, yet I'm still getting "Project ERROR: python3-embed development package not found"

Saduff commented on 2019-12-07 00:36

Hi, I've been having the following build error lately:

../src/core/Cutter.cpp:162:28: error: cannot convert ‘RList**’ {aka ‘r_list_t**’} to ‘RCore*’ {aka ‘r_core_t*’}
  162 |     r_core_task_sync_begin(&core_->tasks);
      |                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                            |
      |                            RList** {aka r_list_t**}

The same error also shows up on ../src/core/Cutter.cpp:209:26.

Anyone else have the same problem? Any idea what could be causing it?

maximevince commented on 2019-11-15 13:07

Thanks for the comment. PKGBUILD updated accordingly.

PedroHLC commented on 2019-11-15 00:13

There is a fix needed cause of python 3.8:

encounter commented on 2019-10-07 21:01

Thanks! I also found an issue with the pkgver script, it generates the version 1.0.r1230.gde8aef47 whereas the AUR package is currently 1.9.r1209.gb4535227, causing it to always be out of date.

A better one might be git describe --long --tags 2>/dev/null | sed 's/[^[:digit:]]*\(.\+\)-\([[:digit:]]\+\)-g\([[:xdigit:]]\{7\}\)/\1.r\2.g\3/;t;q1', which generates 1.9.0.r21.gde8aef47

maximevince commented on 2019-09-23 17:09

Thanks for the tip. I added these dependencies.

encounter commented on 2019-09-21 21:35

Please add dependencies on pyside2 and shiboken2