Package Details: qtalarm 4700238.2.1.1-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/qtalarm.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: qtalarm
Description: Cross-platform Alarm Clock written with QT5
Upstream URL: https://random-hackery.net/page/qtalarm/
Licenses: GPL3
Submitter: CountMurphy
Maintainer: CountMurphy
Last Packager: CountMurphy
Votes: 13
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2012-10-14 23:04
Last Updated: 2020-11-30 17:45

Pinned Comments

CountMurphy commented on 2020-11-03 16:30

@mosgerila. This is odd. I'm getting the same error, though the keys do exist on the MIT keyserver. I'll work on figuring out whats wrong, but in the mean time you can import the key manually yourself. You can find a copy at https://random-hackery.net/data/gpg.asc

EDIT: Ok, I got it working. According to https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GnuPG#Use_a_keyserver (the tip section),

hkp-cacert /usr/share/gnupg/sks-keyservers.netCA.pem

must be added to your ~/.gnupg/dirmngr.conf file, and then kill the old dirmngr process. After that gpg --recv-keys E41FF9C889B141CC works.

Why the hell arch doesn't have this config by default I don't know. But I can confirm this fixed it for me.

Latest Comments

1 2 3 Next › Last »

CountMurphy commented on 2020-11-03 16:30

@mosgerila. This is odd. I'm getting the same error, though the keys do exist on the MIT keyserver. I'll work on figuring out whats wrong, but in the mean time you can import the key manually yourself. You can find a copy at https://random-hackery.net/data/gpg.asc

EDIT: Ok, I got it working. According to https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GnuPG#Use_a_keyserver (the tip section),

hkp-cacert /usr/share/gnupg/sks-keyservers.netCA.pem

must be added to your ~/.gnupg/dirmngr.conf file, and then kill the old dirmngr process. After that gpg --recv-keys E41FF9C889B141CC works.

Why the hell arch doesn't have this config by default I don't know. But I can confirm this fixed it for me.

mosgerila commented on 2020-11-03 16:18

PGP keys are wrong!!!____gpg --recv-keys E41FF9C889B141CC ─╯ gpg: keyserver receive failed: General error

CountMurphy commented on 2020-10-13 18:54

@gardotd426, not sure what to tell you. The PKGBUILD works fine both manually and with yay. Something on your system is definitely not running default settings. BUILDDIR should not contain /makepkg/qtalarm. It should only contain PKGBUILD and qtalarm.desktop before running makepkg. I've tested this on three Arch installations, one of which being a fresh build.

That said, I have changed '../qtalarm.desktop' to 'BUIDDIR/qtalarm.desktop.' If you think you know a way to edit the PKGBUILD that will universally work, I'd be open to changing it, but as is I cannot reproduce what you are reporting.

gardotd426 commented on 2020-10-13 09:11

PKGBUILD is broken.


install: cannot stat '../qtalarm.desktop': No such file or directory

I've tried with an AUR helper and by manually cloning and running makepkg.

The issue is that there's no qtalarm.desktop file in BUILDDIR/makepkg/qtalarm. Just makepkg/qtalarm/pkg and makepkg/qtalarm/src. The directory containing the .desktop file gets put in BUILDDIR/qtalarm. I had to prepend makepkg with a BUILDDIR envvar and edit the PKGBUILD to even get it to build.

simona commented on 2020-09-28 09:14

perfect.

CountMurphy commented on 2020-07-17 13:46

You have to add the public key to your keyring. To have gpg automatically add it, run "gpg --recv-keys E41FF9C889B141CC"

GregTheHun commented on 2020-07-17 13:15

I think I'm having the same problem as the last commenter, it seems the PGP keys are wrong.

simona commented on 2019-08-21 17:02

==> Validazione delle firme dei sorgenti con gpg in corso... QTalarm-2.0.1.tar.gz ... NON RIUSCITO (chiave pubblica sconosciuta E41FF9C889B141CC) ==> ERRORE: Una o più firme PGP non possono essere verificate!

CountMurphy commented on 2017-10-12 14:27

All reported issues should be fixed now.

CountMurphy commented on 2017-10-11 19:02

well damn, never occurred to me to hit enter in that field (time is accepted currently once another field gets cursor focus). I will definitely add that to the bug list. Thanks again!