Package Details: qloud 1.2-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/qloud.git (read-only)
Package Base: qloud
Description: A tool to measure a loudspeaker frequency response and distortions.
Upstream URL: http://gaydenko.com/qloud
Licenses: GPL
Submitter: masutu
Maintainer: masutu
Last Packager: masutu
Votes: 5
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2010-02-09 03:11
Last Updated: 2017-01-06 20:03

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next › Last »

mikekuehn commented on 2015-04-10 00:45

Fails to build with this error:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqwt

student975 commented on 2013-12-11 19:46

I have uploaded last - 1.0 - version to make qloud compatible with last - v.6.1 - qwt.

student975 commented on 2013-03-01 21:04

Replacing qmake with qmake-qt4 in PKGBUILD makes the package buildable again.

capoeira commented on 2012-11-24 00:53

QLWin.h:24:25: fatal error: qwt_counter.h: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
compilation terminated.
make[1]: ** [../obj/main.o] Erro 1
make[1]: *** Esperando que os outros processos terminem....
make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/tmp/yaourt-tmp-studio/aur-qloud/src/qloud-0.31/src'
make: ** [sub-src-make_default] Erro 2

masutu commented on 2012-09-11 15:04

@student975: thanks!

student975 commented on 2012-09-08 12:44

@masutu,
I have issued 0.31 to eliminate patch needing.

masutu commented on 2011-12-21 18:59

@student975,@prash:
thanks for letting me know, i added 'x86_64' to arch array
@prash:
i wouldn't use 'any' whenever compilation takes place, only e.g. for pure perl/python packages

masutu commented on 2011-12-21 18:57

@student975,@prash:
thanks for letting me know, i added 'x86_64' to arch array
@prash:
i wouldn't use 'any' whenever compilation takes place, only e.g. for pure perl/python packages

student975 commented on 2011-12-18 23:22

I'd say more - all last versions were released using x86_64 ;)

prash commented on 2011-12-18 22:31

"arch=(i686)" could be changed to "arch=(any)". I changed just that when installing on my x86_64 machine, and it seems to work as expected. To be on the safe side though, you could change it to "arch=(i686 x86_64)".