Package Details: mattermost 5.14.0-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/mattermost.git (read-only)
Package Base: mattermost
Description: Open source Slack-alternative in Golang and React
Upstream URL: https://mattermost.com
Keywords: chat mattermost messenger networking slack
Licenses: Apache, AGPL
Submitter: mtorromeo
Maintainer: wget (caleb)
Last Packager: caleb
Votes: 28
Popularity: 0.322085
First Submitted: 2015-08-24 15:14
Last Updated: 2019-08-23 14:02

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next › Last »

wget commented on 2019-07-04 15:50

Updated to 5.12.2 with a fix for the build date and removal of the need to download binary bundled extensions.

wget commented on 2019-07-02 11:12

@ArchangeBagriel Except if you do it that way, the build number and build date are not populated properly to the app like described in the comments I did in the patch:

# The link mode needs to be at the end of the LDFLAGS statement otherwise the
# build pieces of info won't be populated to the about dialog in the app.

This is why I still kept the patch which was working :) But I'm glad to see you are confirming this is working like intended. =)

ArchangeGabriel commented on 2019-07-01 14:16

@wget: You didn’t have to revert it all and keep a patch, fixing the export LDFLAGS='-linkmode external -extldflags -s -w' line to actually includes our LDFLAGS should have been enough (and much cleaner).

wget commented on 2019-07-01 02:04

I pushed an update. I think this is fixed now. @ArchangeGabriel Could you please check this is indeed really fixed now?

I'll be pushing a few changes to this packages today. A bunch of changes have been introduced wrt. extensions bundled with Mattermost.

ArchangeGabriel commented on 2019-06-30 08:58

@caleb: The new PKGBUILD is wrong, you are overwriting system LDFLAGS before they are used. You need to replace the line in the PKGBUILD with what was added in the patch.

caleb commented on 2019-06-25 10:25

The build changes are related to this: https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-server/commit/64562d53c055293f639bb0ee1726b718d619930c

It looks like for once we actually now have a go project that respects the LDFLAGS environment variable out of the box. Who'd'a thunk.

5.12 coming up soon. For real this time.

caleb commented on 2019-06-25 10:02

@Scrumplex and @ColdSphinX — sorry about that, I accidentally pushed the 5.12 update from a testing machine to AUR instead of to the secondary machine I hoped to test on. It was not actually a working PKGBUILD because the upstream has changed a number of mechanics in the build process.

I've downgraded the build to 5.11.1 (still an upgrade for anybody actually using this PKGBUILD) which compiles and runs fine. I'll update to 5.12 when I can figure out why go no longer likes how options are getting passed. Sorry for the confusion.

Scrumplex commented on 2019-06-24 23:16

I have the same problem as @ColdSphinX

ColdSphinX commented on 2019-06-19 06:44

patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 48.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej

tinux commented on 2019-05-29 07:23

$ diff matterold/mattermost/ mattermost
diff matterold/mattermost/mattermost.service mattermost/mattermost.service
11c11
< WorkingDirectory=/usr/share/webapps/mattermost/bin/
---
> WorkingDirectory=/usr/share/webapps/mattermost/
diff matterold/mattermost/PKGBUILD mattermost/PKGBUILD
7c7
< pkgver=5.10.0
---
> pkgver=5.11.0
33,34c33,34
< sha512sums=('24594d4074dc5bc996338b47827d45cdc00e10f92c187ef3e8b3bf3d0f51f687427879f962e1b54b4af98f0599df93a3076a6ba35ac03f7c271dac0600596302'
<             '3a324381b882b55712ad0a103b29e51dbc7b50b81d0f83447724320302a23cdc8dd7c1e2776f35b9b465dd4779deef1a6d9a61a228d38f48ad9bf4c7e096e419'
---
> sha512sums=('4828b5c165aea11b72e3d77e2836ef143047a5399c267bf2c87318911961945ef299bd96f2f989fa05fa222197cea83a3aa9e4ca9fd1f6d0086b92f43876f33e'
>             '9b394d76a78299c35c1faea5fda8633c9ccc105ced21ee2fbc61721e5c1c3f240ffd799b020a099bcab053ee2298e7e9278ed1a1db992bc81f8d243cfc795cb1' 
36c36
<             'cd02b3da86869117554c3c53a657a4b46989ea533b7b47c24fb642ffbd182ce6ecfb16a8ddde3af4d5e8cff0ab41a932753129662e126994e1ad5912545e6eb4'
---
>             '6fc1b41f1ddcc44dab3e1f6bc15b7566e7c33132346b7eb0bc91d9709b4cec89ae969a57a57b6097c75868af21f438c2affda5ba1507f485c8689ab8004efd70'

FYI, I change the working directory in the service file so that plugins work.