Package Details: lilypond-git 2.23b30044.1f4a63794d-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/lilypond-git.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: lilypond-git
Description: An automated music engraving system (Git snapshot)
Upstream URL: http://lilypond.org/
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: lilypond
Provides: lilypond
Submitter: pnorcks
Maintainer: haawda
Last Packager: haawda
Votes: 7
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2008-06-07 04:53
Last Updated: 2020-10-17 18:37

Required by (18)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 Next › Last »

haawda commented on 2020-10-19 00:42

Works fine here with "normal" t1utils package.

david_goliath commented on 2020-10-17 22:02

in case you encounter the message

You'll need either to install t1utils and rerun mf2pt1 or find another way to convert feta11.pt1 to feta11.pfb

and the build fails, you most likely encountered a bug in t1utils described here. The solution is to install t1utils-git from the aur. After that the build pulls through fine.

archmylinux commented on 2020-04-01 14:59

It does not compile for me anymore. I should mention that I always set to source to my local repository with this syntax : source=(lilypond::git+file:///my/local/repo/lilypond-git). And this is the error I get at the end of compilation : https://termbin.com/5bsl

lucaswerkmeister commented on 2018-03-10 23:54

And I see you already added the dependency, thanks for the speedy response <3

lucaswerkmeister commented on 2018-03-10 22:45

The configure step complains about missing TeX Gyre fonts OTF. Installing the tex-gyre-fonts (extra) package fixes it, so I guess that should be declared as a dependency?

haawda commented on 2015-03-28 07:20

Updated to use gsfonts-cyr, thanks, bohoomil.

haawda commented on 2012-09-26 16:10

I think I found the culprit: I had the fontconfig-infinality and freetype2-git-infinality packages installed. Falling back to the counterparts from [extra] solved the problem.

haawda commented on 2012-09-25 21:15

I think I found the culprit: I had the fontconfig-infinality and freetype2-git-infinality packages installed. Falling back to the counterparts from [extra] solved the problem.

pnorcks commented on 2012-09-25 06:19

StefanHusmann: I suspect a race condition in the build, as I can't reproduce with 'make -j1'. How many jobs are you compiling with?

All of the CenturySchL-*.otf fonts are generated from the Century Schoolbook fonts provided by 'gsfonts', so there are several things I would check:

1. There should be four fonts detected by configure, with output "checking New Century Schoolbook PFB files... /usr/share/fonts/Type1/c059013l.pfb /usr/share/fonts/Type1/c059033l.pfb /usr/share/fonts/Type1/c059036l.pfb /usr/share/fonts/Type1/c059016l.pfb"

2. There should be four instances where fontforge is invoked for each pfb/afm pair. Search the build log for "/usr/bin/fontforge -script ../scripts/auxiliar/pfx2ttf.fontforge". I'm not sure why this doesn't happen once per pair, but I don't think that would be causing any trouble.

3. Four OTF fonts should be generated in src/lilypond-build/mf/out, named CenturySchL-Roma.otf, CenturySchL-Ital.otf, CenturySchL-BoldItal.otf, CenturySchL-Bold.otf.

For 3., CenturySchL-Ital.otf will likely be missing in the failure case, but for the others, I don't know.

haawda commented on 2012-09-15 03:45

Build complains about missing font CenturySchL-Ital.otf.