Package Details: klee 2.1_pre-3

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: klee
Description: Symbolic virtual machine built on top of the LLVM compiler infrastructure
Upstream URL:
Licenses: custom:UIUC
Provides: klee=2.0
Submitter: krafczyk.n
Maintainer: krafczyk.n
Last Packager: krafczyk.n
Votes: 3
Popularity: 0.42
First Submitted: 2018-03-06 15:02
Last Updated: 2019-12-08 01:16

Latest Comments

werew commented on 2019-12-08 01:48

Thank you for this fix :) I confirm it now compiles without errors also on my system.

krafczyk.n commented on 2019-12-08 01:21

Builds now.

Usually I try to refrain from using other upstream sources than releases but there is no release of klee containing the fixes to these issues. Instead, I used their most recent commit and will keep this until either a new version of klee is released, further problems arise or a different, more reasonable commit is requested.

krafczyk.n commented on 2019-12-07 21:06

I was able to reproduce the behaviour. I'm working on it.

werew commented on 2019-12-07 19:41

Thank you for this package. Unfortunately looks like it is not compiling for me.

LLVMCC (Debug+Asserts) /home/werew/.cache/yay/klee/src/klee/runtime/POSIX/fd_64.c
/home/werew/.cache/yay/klee/src/klee/runtime/POSIX/fd_64.c:110:5: error: conflicting types for 'getdents64'
int getdents64(unsigned int fd, struct dirent *dirp, unsigned int count) {
/usr/include/bits/dirent_ext.h:29:18: note: previous declaration is here
extern __ssize_t getdents64 (int __fd, void *__buffer, size_t __length)
1 error generated.
make[4]: *** [..//Makefile.cmake.bitcode.rules:118: /home/werew/.cache/yay/klee/src/build/runtime/runtime_build_Debug+Asserts/POSIX/fd_64.bc] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/werew/.cache/yay/klee/src/build/runtime/POSIX'
make[3]: *** [Makefile.cmake.bitcode.rules:59: all] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/werew/.cache/yay/klee/src/build/runtime'
make[2]: *** [runtime/CMakeFiles/BuildKLEERuntimes.dir/build.make:118: runtime/BuildKLEERuntimes-prefix/src/BuildKLEERuntimes-stamp/BuildKLEERuntimes-RuntimeBuild] Error 2
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:924: runtime/CMakeFiles/BuildKLEERuntimes.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
[ 28%] Linking CXX static library ../libkleaverExpr.a
[ 28%] Built target kleaverExpr
[ 29%] Linking CXX static library ../libkleeSupport.a
[ 29%] Built target kleeSupport
[ 30%] Linking CXX static library ../../lib/libgtest.a
[ 30%] Built target gtest
make: *** [Makefile:130: all] Error 2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().

krafczyk.n commented on 2019-03-27 08:44

You are correct, it is missing, sorry! Fixed that now.

untitled commented on 2019-03-27 04:07

I think klee-uclibc is missing from the list of dependencies.

-- klee-uclibc support enabled
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:579 (message):
  KLEE_UCLIBC_PATH ("/usr/share/klee-uclibc/usr") is not a valid directory.

  Try passing -DKLEE_UCLIBC_PATH=<path> to cmake where <path> is the path to
  the root of the klee-uclibc directory.

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/tmp/packerbuild-1000/klee/klee/src/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/tmp/packerbuild-1000/klee/klee/src/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in prepare().

krafczyk.n commented on 2019-03-25 14:11

I will release a new PKGBUILD in a few hours which will build klee 2.0. Thanks to all of you who commented on this.

J08nY commented on 2019-02-28 12:13

This needs a change of source back to the original repostitory at:

Currently makepkg gives:

==> Extracting sources...
  -> Creating working copy of klee git repo...
fatal: 'origin/llvm_60' is not a commit and a branch 'makepkg' cannot be 
created from it
==> ERROR: Failure while creating working copy of klee git repo

krafczyk.n commented on 2018-03-22 09:29

Do you have clang installed? I forgot to add that to the dependencies. I will publish a new PKGBUILD in a few minutes including a fix.

Edit: clang is now included in the dependencies.

qw3ry commented on 2018-03-22 09:26

Doesn't build for me:

==> Starting prepare()...
patching file include/klee/Internal/Support/PrintVersion.h
patching file lib/Core/StatsTracker.cpp
patching file lib/Module/RaiseAsm.cpp
patching file lib/Support/PrintVersion.cpp
==> Starting build()...
INFO:Disabling assertions
INFO:Configuring for Debug build
INFO:Configuring for LLVM bitcode archive
INFO:Using llvm-config at.../usr/bin/llvm-config
INFO:Using llvm tool dir.../usr/bin
INFO:Found "/usr/bin/llvm-nm".
INFO:Found "/usr/bin/llvm-ar".
INFO:Found "/usr/bin/llvm-link".
INFO:Found "/usr/bin/llvm-objdump".
INFO:Searching for LLVM Bitcode compiler...
ERROR:Failed to find a working LLVM bitcode compiler
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build klee.

Unfortunately I could not find out how to install llvm-gcc (which seems to be missing).