Package Details: dunst-git 1.5.0.r11.gbc6ab69-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/dunst-git.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: dunst-git
Description: Lightweight and customizable notification daemon
Upstream URL: https://dunst-project.org/
Licenses: BSD
Conflicts: dunst, dunstify
Provides: dunst, dunstify, notification-daemon
Submitter: None
Maintainer: mackilanu
Last Packager: mackilanu
Votes: 54
Popularity: 0.32
First Submitted: 2011-09-08 20:54
Last Updated: 2020-10-08 19:57

Required by (59)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next › Last »

Anonymous comment on 2012-07-28 16:20

Hi, the PKGBUILD needs an update:
package() {
cd "${srcdir}/${_gitname}-build"
make DESTDIR=${pkgdir} PREFIX=/usr install
install -Dm644 "${srcdir}/dunst-build/LICENSE" "${pkgdir}/usr/share/licenses/${pkgname}/LICENSE"
}

Note the DESTDIR/PREFIX change. I've added a service file so dunst can get started by dbus. That file contains the full path to the dunst binary, which would point to $pkddir, if PREFIX is set to it.

Anonymous comment on 2012-06-23 20:18

new dependency again: "libxdg-basedir"

Anonymous comment on 2012-06-22 06:42

Updated, thanks for reminding me.

But I still have to copy the license, because the BSD license isn't included in the license package.

Anonymous comment on 2012-06-21 21:41

Hi,

there again happend a few changes that created the need to change the PKGBUILD. First of all the makedependency of 'iniparser' can be dropped [1] and the copying of the LICENSE.dmenu file isn't necessary anymore and dunst has now a clear license which is the bsd license.[2].

Thank you very much

[1] https://github.com/knopwob/dunst/pull/18
[2] https://github.com/knopwob/dunst/issues/19

Anonymous comment on 2012-06-14 09:04

Updated the url, since dunst now has a real homepage :)

Anonymous comment on 2012-06-13 15:02

Thanks knopwob, I also added libxft and libxss, namcap reported those as missing dependencies

Anonymous comment on 2012-06-13 13:41

Hi, there are a few changes, that created the need of a new PKGBUILD. A new makedepend (iniparser) and the config.h stuff is gone.

Here is an updated version of the PKGBUILD.

https://gist.github.com/2924107

Anonymous comment on 2011-11-18 19:07

I changed the format of the readme to make use of githubs markup feature. And I auto-generate the manpage from the readme with pod2man which is part of the perl package. So perl should be added to makedepends (It's not needed at runtime).

Btw if I haven't said so already: thank you for packaging this ;-)

JokerBoy commented on 2011-11-17 19:09

It looks ok, but I prefer the old way.

Anonymous comment on 2011-11-17 19:00

Thanks JokerBoy! I prefer this way of dealing with config.h files. Please take a look at it and tell me what you think.