Package Details: chromedriver 76.0.3809.68-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/chromedriver.git (read-only)
Package Base: chromedriver
Description: Standalone server which implements WebDriver's wire protocol (for google-chrome)
Upstream URL: https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/
Licenses: Apache
Conflicts: chromium
Submitter: grimsock
Maintainer: jgwak
Last Packager: jgwak
Votes: 39
Popularity: 0.019468
First Submitted: 2011-11-28 18:45
Last Updated: 2019-07-30 23:50

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next › Last »

grimsock commented on 2015-09-25 06:55

@lybin Check it now.

lybin commented on 2015-09-24 14:46

I would have done it: https://gist.github.com/llybin/2bb783df7bfc658c8b52
And will look nice source on this page.

lybin commented on 2015-09-24 14:38

@grimsock, thanks :) Check please: https://gist.github.com/llybin/2bb783df7bfc658c8b52

grimsock commented on 2015-09-24 14:10

@lybin Sorry for delay. Try now, I added pkgver postfix to downloaded file.

grimsock commented on 2015-09-24 13:26

@noirbizarre Now it does not conflicts with Chromium. Check it.

noirbizarre commented on 2015-09-15 09:55

Why does it conflict with chromium as chromedriver is developped by the chromium team and is compatible with chromium ?

lybin commented on 2015-09-09 09:05

@grimsock, each time to remove... Just it need to add $pkgver in source if source has one name, it's right way :) I use yaourt cache, not proxy and etc.

grimsock commented on 2015-09-09 08:24

@lybin So, remove it from cache and then perform update, or do the update without cache.

lybin commented on 2015-09-09 07:06

source_x86_64=(${pkgname}_linux64_${pkgver}.zip::http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/${pkgver}/${pkgname}_linux64.zip)
source_i686=(${pkgname}_linux32_${pkgver}.zip::http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/${pkgver}/${pkgname}_linux32.zip)
md5sums_x86_64=('9e476aa088baab9bed9c1a5e7007c9c3')
md5sums_i686=('b1e881182574cd2354c00c384d0949cc')

lybin commented on 2015-09-09 07:03

@grimsock, I understood what the problem is. I have enabled cache of yaourt. Name the downloaded file is not changed.
source=("${pkgname}_${_arch}_${pkgver}.zip::http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/${pkgver}/${pkgname}_${_arch}.zip")