|author||Caleb Maclennan||2020-04-01 15:49:07 +0300|
|committer||Caleb Maclennan||2020-04-01 20:11:38 +0300|
Overhaul in line with Arch packaging guidelines
* NEVER ADD or REMOVE files in *_install() hooks! * Use system Electron. This is an early adaptation of this and could use a lot of optimization. It currently builds stuff it doesn't use, bundles quite a few things that could be stripped out, and generally makes a nuisance of itself, but at least it uses the system default electron. Besides being 2 major versions plus lots of patches ahead and staying secure as Arch Linux updates the system, it also shaves 50+ MB off the package size and 166+ MB off the installed size. * Add missing libsecret dependency. * Use current upstream URL. * Remove makedeps that are part of base-devel. * Don't duplicate a mess of provides/conflicts, the -bin and -git packages take tare of this the other direction and pacman maps it even between each other. * Drop obsolete mime/desktop updates, these are handled by hooks. * Use system yarn for build rather than dynamically fetching it at build time. * Python 2 is not a dependency, node-gyp is which now uses Python 3. Depend directly on the thing we need to build. * Don't provide() a duplicate of the package name. * Don't let build stuff happen in prepare(). * Install LICENSE and documentation files.
Diffstat (limited to 'marktext.install')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/marktext.install b/marktext.install
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,10 +0,0 @@
- ln -sf '/opt/Mark Text/marktext' '/usr/bin/marktext'
- update-mime-database /usr/share/mime || true
- update-desktop-database /usr/share/applications || true
- rm -f '/usr/bin/marktext'