|author||Stick||2019-12-05 11:18:33 -0500|
|committer||Stick||2019-12-05 11:18:33 -0500|
create new package for workcentre 6515
3 files changed, 29 insertions, 18 deletions
@@ -1,16 +1,19 @@
-pkgbase = xerox-workcentre-6505
- pkgdesc = CUPS driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 6505
- pkgver = 1.0
+pkgbase = xerox-workcentre-6515
+ pkgdesc = CUPS driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 6515
+ pkgver = 5.20.661.4639
pkgrel = 1
- url = https://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-6505/downloads/enus.html?operatingSystem=linux
- arch = any
+ url = https://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-6515/downloads/enus.html?operatingSystem=linux
+ arch = i686
+ arch = x86_64
license = custom
makedepends = rpmextract
depends = cups
- source = xerox-workcentre-6505.rpm::http://download.support.xerox.com/pub/drivers/WC6505/drivers/linux/en_GB/Xerox-WorkCentre-6505-Linux.rpm
source = LICENSE
- sha256sums = c833ba8e00a73d1e633ad7a47bd7f08b516f17a6783e90550ff616f09fd16489
sha256sums = c13727c7e2e002709fca9a32d69b99c95e70122fadd860bccd5f0a963ea01273
+ source_i686 = xerox-workcentre-6515.rpm::http://download.support.xerox.com/pub/drivers/CQ8580/drivers/linux/pt_BR/Xeroxv5Pkg-Linuxi686-5.20.661.4639.rpm
+ sha256sums_i686 = 630da30b503f80fb685158771ad3064f05c9be821cdb409ef87506efc185dd15
+ source_x86_64 = xerox-workcentre-6515.rpm::http://download.support.xerox.com/pub/drivers/CQ8580/drivers/linux/pt_BR/Xeroxv5Pkg-Linuxx86_64-5.20.661.4639.rpm
+ sha256sums_x86_64 = 82e1a45bbd2bf23ae10e3b78366e6ad4a51c7bb2dcdb0cef20e8d17d9abbad4c
-pkgname = xerox-workcentre-6505
+pkgname = xerox-workcentre-6515
@@ -36,4 +36,10 @@ b. Software may contain, or be modified to contain, computer code capable of aut
13. REMOTE SERVICES. Certain models of Equipment are supported and serviced using data that is automatically collected by Xerox or transmitted to or from Xerox by the Equipment connected to Customer's network ("Remote Data") via electronic transmission to a secure off-site location ("Remote Data Access"). Remote Data Access also enables Xerox to transmit to Customer Releases for Software and to remotely diagnose and modify Equipment to repair and correct malfunctions. Examples of Remote Data include product registration, meter read, supply level, Equipment configuration and settings, software version, and problem/fault code data. Remote Data may be used by Xerox for billing, report generation, supplies replenishment, support services, recommending additional products and services, and product improvement/development purposes. Remote Data will be transmitted to and from Customer in a secure manner specified by Xerox. Remote Data Access will not allow Xerox to read, view or download the content of any Customer documents or other information residing on or passing through the Equipment or Customer's information management systems. Customer grants the right to Xerox, without charge, to conduct Remote Data Access for the purposes described above. Upon Xerox's request, Customer will provide contact information for Equipment such as name and address of Customer contact and IP and physical addresses/locations of Equipment. Customer will enable Remote Data Access via a method prescribed by Xerox, and Customer will provide reasonable assistance to allow Xerox to provide Remote Data Access. Unless Xerox deems Equipment incapable of Remote Data Access, Customer will ensure that Remote Data Access is maintained at all times maintenance or support services are being provided.
-14. DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE. Software used to evaluate or maintain Xerox equipment ("Diagnostic Software") may be embedded in, reside on, or may be loaded onto Xerox equipment. The Diagnostic Software and method of entry or access to it constitute valuable trade secrets of Xerox. Title to Diagnostic Software shall at all times remain solely with Xerox and/or its licensors. You agree that (a) your acquisition of the equipment does not grant you a license or right to use Diagnostic Software in any manner, and (b) that unless separately licensed by Xerox to do so, you will not access, use, reproduce, distribute, or disclose Diagnostic Software for any purpose (or allow third parties to do so). You agree at all times to allow Xerox to access, monitor, and otherwise take steps to prevent unauthorized use or reproduction of Diagnostic Software and to remove or disable Diagnostic Software.
+14. DRIVER DATA COLLECTION. For driver software installed on a computer device, you agree that the Software may collect technical data and related information concerning the type of computing device and operating system; location (country and city) of the computing device; and the volume, frequency, and manner of use of the Software and its features. Xerox may use this information and statistical data, trends and usage information derived from this information and the use of the Software for the purposes of developing, providing, operating, maintaining and/or improving its products and services or to provide products or services to you. The Software does not collect any information that personally identifies users of the Software or permits Xerox to read, view or download the content of any documents processed by the Software.
+15. DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE. Software used to evaluate or maintain Xerox equipment ("Diagnostic Software") may be embedded in, reside on, or may be loaded onto Xerox equipment. The Diagnostic Software and method of entry or access to it constitute valuable trade secrets of Xerox. Title to Diagnostic Software shall at all times remain solely with Xerox and/or its licensors. You agree that (a) your acquisition of the equipment does not grant you a license or right to use Diagnostic Software in any manner, and (b) that unless separately licensed by Xerox to do so, you will not access, use, reproduce, distribute, or disclose Diagnostic Software for any purpose (or allow third parties to do so). You agree at all times to allow Xerox to access, monitor, and otherwise take steps to prevent unauthorized use or reproduction of Diagnostic Software and to remove or disable Diagnostic Software.
+Open Source Software Disclosure
@@ -1,19 +1,21 @@
# Maintainer: Stick <email@example.com>
# Contributor: Caleb Maclennan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-pkgdesc="CUPS driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 6505"
+pkgdesc="CUPS driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 6515"
cd "$srcdir" || exit